Mr. Cvetan Cvetkovski
Academic background: PhD in Law, St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
10 March 2019 - present: Officer-in-Charge, UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office.
Jan 2011 – March 2019: Senior Planning and Programme Officer, Office of the Director-General, UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France.
Aug 2002 - Dec 2010: Chief, Staff Relations Section, Bureau of Human Resources Management, UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France.
Sep 2000 - August 2002: Senior Advisor to the President of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, United Nations, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR).
Oct 1998 - Aug 2000: Government Agent before the European Court of Human Rights, Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
May 1995 – Sep 1998: State Advisor - Head of the Department for Human Rights in the Ministry of Justice, Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
Apr 1986 - May 1995: Legal Advisor, Constitutional Court of Macedonia.
Sep 1982 - Apr 1986: Research Fellow, St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Institute for Legal, Sociological and Political Studies, Macedonia.
- خرداد 98- دفتر منطقه ای یونسکو در تهران و اتحادیه اروپا طرح جامعی را در رابطه با مرمت کاروانسرای ینگی امام در جمهوری اسلامی ایران آغاز کردند.
- 10 June 2019 - UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office and the European Union launch a comprehensive documentation of the Yengi Emam Caravansary in view of upcoming restoration works.
- 9 June 2019 - Archives are active sites where one can browse, research, dig, learn from and enjoy: Commemoration of International Archives Day
- 22 May 2019 - The second round celebration of the International Museum Day and Cultural Heritage Week in Niavaran Complex
- 12 May 2019 - UNESCO International Water Conference