Mr. Cvetan Cvetkovski
Academic background: PhD in Law, St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
10 March 2019 - present: Officer-in-Charge, UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office.
Jan 2011 – March 2019: Senior Planning and Programme Officer, Office of the Director-General, UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France.
Aug 2002 - Dec 2010: Chief, Staff Relations Section, Bureau of Human Resources Management, UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France.
Sep 2000 - August 2002: Senior Advisor to the President of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, United Nations, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR).
Oct 1998 - Aug 2000: Government Agent before the European Court of Human Rights, Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
May 1995 – Sep 1998: State Advisor - Head of the Department for Human Rights in the Ministry of Justice, Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
Apr 1986 - May 1995: Legal Advisor, Constitutional Court of Macedonia.
Sep 1982 - Apr 1986: Research Fellow, St. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Institute for Legal, Sociological and Political Studies, Macedonia.
- 22 Feb 2019 - UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office concluded a three-day Workshop on Youth Engagement in UNESCO Global Geoparks Conservation in Qeshm Island
- 14 Feb 2019 - UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office supported the first international workshop on “Earthen architecture, World Heritage City of Yazd: Conservation Problems and Challenges” held on 10-16 February 2019
- دی 97 - اعلان شرکت در رقابت: جوایز آسیا – اقیانوسیهی یونسکو برای حفاظت از میراث فرهنگی سال 2019
- 26 Dec 2018 - 2019 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation
- 12 Dec 2018 - UNESCO organized the 8th Asian G-WADI meeting and 2nd International Drought Initiative (IDI) expert group meeting