TEHRAN, 30 August 2016 (UNIC) -- UN Humanitarian Chief Stephen O’Brien is scheduled to visit Islamic Republic of Iran from 4 to 5 September 2016.
The Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator is expected to meet senior officials in Tehran and focus on expanding regional cooperation on humanitarian assistance and strengthening the partnership between Iran and the United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in the Middle East.
The visit will also be an opportunity to draw attention to Iran’s considerable experience and expertise in disaster management and humanitarian response and encourage Iranian authorities to continue to alleviate the suffering of those who suffer from conflict in the region.
- آذر 97 - برگزاری نخستین کارگاه آموزشی بین المللی جستجو و نجات شهری یوسار در ایران
- 15 Dec 2018 - The First International Specialized Training on Search and Rescue (USAR) in Iran
- آذر 96 - برگزاری کارگاه "آماده سازی فرودگاه ها برای بلایای طبیعی" در فرودگاه های ایران
- 1 July 2017 - Iran and UNOCHA raise preparedness for disasters
- 13 February 2017 - UNESCO supports 30th Khwarizmi International Award