On the occasion of World AIDS Day, a media event was hosted by Khabaronline in which the UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis, and the UNAIDS Country Director, Dr. Fardad Doroudi participated.
Representatives of several Iranian news agencies and print media asked their questions on the topic. Among discussed topics were the global status of HIV/AIDS as well as Iran’s national status and measures taken by the country to combat the disease.
- 14 February 2017 - “Private sector – and Corporate Social Responsibility – key in achieving the 2030 Agenda”
- 3 February 2017 - “64% of the world’s wetlands have disappeared in the last century” – Ramsar Convention
- 13 January 2017 - Call for entries: Through young eyes - photo competition for UN World Wildlife Day 2017
- دی 95 - پشتیبانی کارشناس برنامه عمران ملل متحد از ایران در آماده سازی گزارش آرمان های توسعه پایدار آتی در سازمان ملل متحد در نیویورک
- 9 January 2017 – UNDP expert supports Iran in preparation for forthcoming Sustainable Development Goals report in UN New York