On the occasion of World AIDS Day, a media event was hosted by Khabaronline in which the UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis, and the UNAIDS Country Director, Dr. Fardad Doroudi participated.
Representatives of several Iranian news agencies and print media asked their questions on the topic. Among discussed topics were the global status of HIV/AIDS as well as Iran’s national status and measures taken by the country to combat the disease.
- اسفند 95 - دریاچه ارومیه آرام آرام به زندگی باز می گردد
- 16 March 2017 - Lake Urmia comes back to life slowly but surely
- 21 March 2017 - World’s most marginalized still left behind by global development priorities: UNDP report
- 01 March 2017 - A Resurrection in the Middle East Life has returned to a dying salt lake in northwest Iran
- اسفند 95 - رئیس اجرائی دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد خطاب به شرکت کنندگان: چالش مواد مخدر همچنان "هولناک" است