On the occasion of World AIDS Day, a media event was hosted by Khabaronline in which the UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis, and the UNAIDS Country Director, Dr. Fardad Doroudi participated.
Representatives of several Iranian news agencies and print media asked their questions on the topic. Among discussed topics were the global status of HIV/AIDS as well as Iran’s national status and measures taken by the country to combat the disease.
- 17 June 2017 - Iran and UNDP strengthen efforts to combat desertification
- Remarks at “World Day to Combat Desertification & Drought” and Signing Ceremony of Carbon Sequestration Phase III Addendum (2017 - 2022)
- 14 June 2017 - Birth of Hawksbill Turtles on the shores of the Persian Gulf
- 6 June 2017 - Iran: Communities Conquer Dust and Drought, Helping Themselves and the Environment
- 6 June 2017 - 10 Sustainable Development Solutions for Asia and the Pacific