On the occasion of World AIDS Day, a media event was hosted by Khabaronline in which the UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis, and the UNAIDS Country Director, Dr. Fardad Doroudi participated.
Representatives of several Iranian news agencies and print media asked their questions on the topic. Among discussed topics were the global status of HIV/AIDS as well as Iran’s national status and measures taken by the country to combat the disease.
- 16 May 2016 - Iran launches its first National Strategic Plan to step up the battle against climate change
- 26 April 2017 - UNDP Executive Board welcomes appointment of Achim Steiner as new Administrator
- 10 April 2017 - New Japanese grant gives hope for sustained recovery in Lake Urmia
- 21 March 2017 - World’s most marginalized still left behind by global development priorities: UNDP report
- اسفند 95 - دریاچه ارومیه آرام آرام به زندگی باز می گردد