On the occasion of World AIDS Day, a media event was hosted by Khabaronline in which the UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Gary Lewis, and the UNAIDS Country Director, Dr. Fardad Doroudi participated.
Representatives of several Iranian news agencies and print media asked their questions on the topic. Among discussed topics were the global status of HIV/AIDS as well as Iran’s national status and measures taken by the country to combat the disease.
- 6 Nov 2017 - “Environment no longer a silent victim of war – Mother Nature is joining the debate”
- 25 Oct 2017 - UN working with Iran to build emergency medical teams to halt epidemic outbreaks
- 16 Oct 2017 - “Iran an immense success story on TB suppression”: UN Resident Coordinator
- 23 Sep 2017 - Reversing deforestation and soil erosion in Golestan Province
- 21 Sep 2017 - UNDP Iran and Ozone project office released a video clip