In order to promote the concept of intangible cultural heritage and introduce its instances to wider group of people in the area of west and central Asia, Tehran ICH Centre intends to organize an international photography competition, with title of “Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Context”. In this regard, we invite every enthusiast for photography and every individual in local communities who is immediately dealing and actually living with instances of Intangible Cultural Heritage to participate in the mentioned Competition.
For more information please click here: https://goo.gl/dLGBJS
- دی 95 - مسابقه بینالمللی عکاسی میراث فرهنگی ناملموس
- 13 December 2016 - UNESCO and IRNA organize joint training workshop for journalists on intangible cultural heritage
- 13 December 2016 - UNESCO participates at the Second Comprehensive Event on Crisis Management
- 11 December 2016 - UNESCO and UNICEF support High-Level National Consultation Meeting on SDG4
- 11 December 2016 - UNESCO and UNICEF jointly launch the 2016 Global Education Monitoring Report in Iran