In order to promote the concept of intangible cultural heritage and introduce its instances to wider group of people in the area of west and central Asia, Tehran ICH Centre intends to organize an international photography competition, with title of “Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Context”. In this regard, we invite every enthusiast for photography and every individual in local communities who is immediately dealing and actually living with instances of Intangible Cultural Heritage to participate in the mentioned Competition.
For more information please click here: https://goo.gl/dLGBJS
- 20 September 2017 - Message from Ms Irina Bokova on the occasion of International Day of University Sport
- 13 September 2017 - UNESCO and the Iranian Artists' Forum celebrate Peace Day
- 10 September 2017 - The Literacy Movement Organization of Iran launches new Educational Mobile Application
- 10 September 2017 - Iran celebrates International Literacy Day
- 3 September 2017 - UNESCO Concludes Two-Day Training Workshop on Crisis Management at Museums