In order to promote the concept of intangible cultural heritage and introduce its instances to wider group of people in the area of west and central Asia, Tehran ICH Centre intends to organize an international photography competition, with title of “Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Context”. In this regard, we invite every enthusiast for photography and every individual in local communities who is immediately dealing and actually living with instances of Intangible Cultural Heritage to participate in the mentioned Competition.
For more information please click here: https://goo.gl/dLGBJS
- 9 March 2017 - UNESCO organizes visit to Isfahan Science and Technology Town for diplomatic missions in Tehran
- 6 March 2017 - UNESCO participates in first National Congress on Successful Iranian Women
- 14 February 2017 - UNESCO participates in Consultative Meeting on Sustainable Tourism for Development
- 13 February 2017 - UNESCO supports 30th Khwarizmi International Award
- 29 January 2017 - UNESCO kicks off 3-day training workshop for museum managers