The United Nations Information Centre in Tehran is proud to cooperate with the 35th Fajr Film Festival, in line with actions to support efforts of the Islamic Republic of Iran authorities on promotion and achievement of SDGs in Iran towards 2030.
Film industry and media professionals as well as cinemagoers are kindly requested to pay attention to the “Together for SDGs” stands located at the Milad Tower.
On 13 September 2016, a number of renowned Iranian artists officially launched the Campaign aiming to introduce the SDGs to the Iranian public.
The United Nations Information Centre in Tehran, in cooperation with well-known Iranian celebrities and other partners is working to convey the message of the “Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals to the Iranian people.
UNIC appreciates cooperation and enthusiastic promotion of SDGs by the following Iranian celebrities: Kamad Amirsoleymani, Dr. Mahmood Azizi, Shabnam Gholikhani, Behzad Khodaveysi, Bahareh Rahnama and Kourosh Tahami.
For more information, please visit the link below: https://goo.gl/4EY6MP
- آذر 96 - گرامی داشت روز جهانی افراد دارای معلولیت به وسیله جوانان معلول ولی با هوش و توانمند
- 11 Dec 2017 - Youngsters with disabilities but with diverse abilities, talents mark Day of Persons with Disabilities
- آذر 96 - شبیه سازی شورای حقوق بشر سازمان ملل متحد به مناسیت روز حقوق بشر
- 10 Dec 2017 - Simulation Exercise on Human Rights Council on Human Rights Day
- آبان 96 - گارگاه آموزشی قطعنامه نویسی سازمان ملل متحد به مناسبت روز جهانی همبستگی با مردم فلسطین