TEHRAN - UNIC National Information Officer Mohammad Moghadam briefed some 22 visiting students and 3 professors from Olivaint Conference of Belgium on high lights of United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2017-2021 including issues such as environment, health, resilient economy and drug control at UN conference room on Tuesday 11 July 2017.
He also provided them with some basic information on the work of UN funds, programmes and specialized agencies stationed in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Then, UNDP Senior Programme Officer Ali Nazaridoust by his power point presentation briefed the participants on the environment situation in Iran, water crisis, sand and dust storms, as well as wetlands and elaborated on UNDP’s projects and activities on environment protection in the country.
The briefing ended with a question and answer session.
- 21 Sep 2017 - UNDP Iran and Ozone project office released a video clip
- شهریور 96 - حضور حصیر ایرانی در جشنواره روستای ایروان
- 18 Sep 2017 - Iranian Mats find their way in Yerevan's Rural Festival
- 17 Sep 2017 - The Montreal Protocol: Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer
- شهریور 96 - برنامه عمران ملل متحد: گزارش موفقیت های پروژه ازُن