TEHRAN - UNIC National Information Officer Mohammad Moghadam briefed some 22 visiting students and 3 professors from Olivaint Conference of Belgium on high lights of United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2017-2021 including issues such as environment, health, resilient economy and drug control at UN conference room on Tuesday 11 July 2017.
He also provided them with some basic information on the work of UN funds, programmes and specialized agencies stationed in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Then, UNDP Senior Programme Officer Ali Nazaridoust by his power point presentation briefed the participants on the environment situation in Iran, water crisis, sand and dust storms, as well as wetlands and elaborated on UNDP’s projects and activities on environment protection in the country.
The briefing ended with a question and answer session.
- 8 May 2018 - Photo Story: UNDP’s mission to Deh Chenashk village
- 08/05/2017 - Hamshahri newspaper cited UNDP's activities in Iran
- 08/05/2018 - Asia newspaper cited UNDP's activities in Iran
- اردیبهشت 97 - پنجمین کمک مالی دولت ژاپن برای احیای دریاچه ارومیه
- 6 May 2018 - Government of Japan renews commitment to restoring Lake Urmia for the fifth year in a row