Tehran, 24 September – UNICEF Iran Office and Espinas Hotels group signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Sunday 24th September in a ceremony held at Espinas Palace Hotel in Tehran.
During the signing ceremony, Dr Parks, UNICEF Iran Representative, said: “We are very pleased to begin this new partnership. We believe it will greatly contribute to UNICEF’s efforts to help the Government’s programmes for the children of Iran.”
Founder of the Espinas Hotels group, Mr Amiri, reiterated the commitment of the Espinas Hotels group to help the children of Iran: “Corporate Social Responsibility is one of our top priorities. We will spare no efforts in helping UNICEF in its efforts to the benefit of the children of Iran.” Mr Amiri also expressed his readiness to mobilize the private partners of Espinas Hotels group to also join UNICEF as future partners.
After the signing ceremony, Dr Parks handed over a UNICEF flag to Mr Amiri which will be placed in the Espinas Palace Hotel as a symbol of the cooperation.
This partnership is part of UNICEF Iran’s mobilization of private sector technical expertise, creative innovations, and other resources to assist the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran to advance children’s welfare and well-being in the country.
- اسفند 96 - یونیسف بر نقش کسب و کارها جهت کمک به بهبود سلامت کودکان تاکید کرد
- 28 Feb 2018 - UNICEF highlights the role of business to help improve child wellbeing
- اسفند 96 - با همکاری مشترک وزارت آموزش و پرورش و دفتر یونیسف، همایش آموزش مهارت های زندگی مبتنی بر سبک زندگی اسلامی – ایرانی برگزار شد
- 18 Feb 2018 - Ministry of Education and UNICEF organize congress on a Comprehensive Iranian-Islamic Approach to Life Skills
- بهمن 96 - مراقبت آغوشی (کانگورویی) به سلامت جسمی و روانی نوزادان زودرس کمک می کند