Tehran, 24 September – UNICEF Iran Office and Espinas Hotels group signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Sunday 24th September in a ceremony held at Espinas Palace Hotel in Tehran.
During the signing ceremony, Dr Parks, UNICEF Iran Representative, said: “We are very pleased to begin this new partnership. We believe it will greatly contribute to UNICEF’s efforts to help the Government’s programmes for the children of Iran.”
Founder of the Espinas Hotels group, Mr Amiri, reiterated the commitment of the Espinas Hotels group to help the children of Iran: “Corporate Social Responsibility is one of our top priorities. We will spare no efforts in helping UNICEF in its efforts to the benefit of the children of Iran.” Mr Amiri also expressed his readiness to mobilize the private partners of Espinas Hotels group to also join UNICEF as future partners.
After the signing ceremony, Dr Parks handed over a UNICEF flag to Mr Amiri which will be placed in the Espinas Palace Hotel as a symbol of the cooperation.
This partnership is part of UNICEF Iran’s mobilization of private sector technical expertise, creative innovations, and other resources to assist the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran to advance children’s welfare and well-being in the country.
- 25 June 2019 - UNICEF and Edge Business Group signs a Memorandum of Understanding
- تیر 98 - امضاء تفاهم نامه میان یونیسف و گروه کسب و کار "اج"
- 1 May 2019 - UNICEF and Iran Switzerland Chamber of Commerce Joined Hands on Child Nutrition in Food Products
- اردیبهشت 98 - همکاری یونیسف و اتاق بازرگانی ایران-سوئیس برای ارتقاء تغذیه کودکان در محصولات غذایی
- 19 April 2019- Nearly 1 million children affected by massive floods in Iran