UNICEF Iran Office signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA) on October 9th 2017.
The MoU lays the groundwork for forging a triangular Knowledge and Innovation Partnership between the Government, Business Sector and UNICEF Iran.
ICCIMA and UNICEF Iran have agreed to work together to advance Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Iran, strengthen technical expertise of Iranian business sector and foster introduction of innovative solutions to address the needs of the most vulnerable children and establish strategies for scale-up.
Similarly, UNICEF and ICCIMA will pursue fundraising efforts in line with a comprehensive, robust strategy to grow philanthropic revenue for improving the welfare of children in the country within the framework of UNICEF joint country programme with the Islamic Republic of Iran Government 2017-2021.
UNICEF will also use the capacity of Joint Chambers of ICCIMA to leverage the influence of national and international corporations in Iran for children and share expertise.
The MoU was co-signed by UNICEF Iran Representative, Dr Will Parks, and Secretary General of ICCIMA, Mr Alireza Ashraf during a Corporate Partnership Event organized by UNICEF and ICCIMA in Tehran on 9th October 2017.
Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture is a non-profit and non-governmental institution which is committed to the mission of advancing Private Sector objectives in line with Corporate Social Responsibility. Representatives from both the Government and the private sector attend Iran Chamber's sessions. Meanwhile the institution acts as an advisory body to the Government, Parliament and Judiciary.
- 10 Sep 2018 - UNICEF Iran Office spearheads conversation on establishing an ‘Innovation for Children Fund’ in Iran
- 27 August 2018 - UNESCO & UNICEF Support Ministry of Education in Inclusion of Students with Special Needs
- مرداد 97 - برای نخستین بار در ایران، یونیسف با ستاد مبارزه با مواد مخدر ایران در زمینه پیشگیری از مصرف مواد در میان کودکان و نوجوانان همکاری می کند
- 25 July 2018 - UNICEF partners with Iran’s Drug Control Headquarters on prevention of substance use among children and youth
- مرداد 97 - یونیسف ایران شرکت ها و کسب و کارها را به برداشتن گام های مثبت برای کودکان تشویق کرد