UNICEF Iran Office signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA) on October 9th 2017.
The MoU lays the groundwork for forging a triangular Knowledge and Innovation Partnership between the Government, Business Sector and UNICEF Iran.
ICCIMA and UNICEF Iran have agreed to work together to advance Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Iran, strengthen technical expertise of Iranian business sector and foster introduction of innovative solutions to address the needs of the most vulnerable children and establish strategies for scale-up.
Similarly, UNICEF and ICCIMA will pursue fundraising efforts in line with a comprehensive, robust strategy to grow philanthropic revenue for improving the welfare of children in the country within the framework of UNICEF joint country programme with the Islamic Republic of Iran Government 2017-2021.
UNICEF will also use the capacity of Joint Chambers of ICCIMA to leverage the influence of national and international corporations in Iran for children and share expertise.
The MoU was co-signed by UNICEF Iran Representative, Dr Will Parks, and Secretary General of ICCIMA, Mr Alireza Ashraf during a Corporate Partnership Event organized by UNICEF and ICCIMA in Tehran on 9th October 2017.
Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture is a non-profit and non-governmental institution which is committed to the mission of advancing Private Sector objectives in line with Corporate Social Responsibility. Representatives from both the Government and the private sector attend Iran Chamber's sessions. Meanwhile the institution acts as an advisory body to the Government, Parliament and Judiciary.
- آذر 97 - همکاری کارگزای های ملل متحد به منظور پیشگیری و درمان مصرف مواد مخدر در میان کودکان
- 3 Dec 2018 - Joint UN collaboration on prevention and treatment of drug use among children
- آذر 97 - امضای تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و اتاق بازرگانی ایران سوئیس
- 28 Nov 2018 - UNICEF Iran and Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce Ink Memorandum of Understanding
- 25 Nov 2018 - Joint UN Statement on International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women