UNICEF Iran Office signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Saman Bank on Monday October 9th 2017. The agreement which is the first of its kind between UNICEF and an Iranian Bank will further promote Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by offering opportunities for the business sector to yield positive results for children.
Saman Bank will assist implementation of UNICEF’s joint programmes with the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran for children through financial contributions as well as contributions in kind of programme supplies and services.
The Bank will also increase the awareness of the general public and its network on UNICEF activities via the Bank’s publications, events and campaigns as well as its branches.
Saman Bank will also provide its customers and employees with the possibility to make a voluntary donation to UNICEF. Moreover, Saman Bank as one of UNICEF’s Champions for Children will act as a role model for other corporations to connect UNICEF to its business network.
The MoU was co-signed by UNICEF Iran Representative, Dr Will Parks, and Managing Director of Saman Bank, Mr Seyed Ahmad Taheri during a Corporate Partnership Event organized by UNICEF and Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA) in Tehran on 9th October 2017.
- بهمن 96 - مراقبت آغوشی (کانگورویی) به سلامت جسمی و روانی نوزادان زودرس کمک می کند
- 15 Feb 2018 - Kangaroo Mother Care helps the physical and mental health of preterm babies
- مهر 96 - امضاء تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و بانک سامان
- مهر 96 - یونیسف ایران و اتاق بازرگانی ایران تفاهم نامه همکاری امضاء کردند
- 16 Oct 2017 - UNICEF Iran and Iran Chamber of Commerce signed an MoU