Following a four-day meeting at UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, during 24-27 October, 78 new nominations, including Jami-al Tawarikh from Iran, were inscribed in the UNESCO Memory of the World International Register. Three additions were made to existing inscriptions and provisional inscription were granted for two items pending confirmation of minor points.
Under the Chairmanship of Dr. Abdulla Alraisi, Director-General of the National Archives of the United Arab Emirates, and composed of 14 eminent experts, the International Advisory Committee (IAC) of UNESCO's Memory of the World (MoW) Programme examined and evaluated new items of documentary heritage proposed by countries from across the world, following a two-year process as part of the 2016-2017 nomination cycle.
The full list of recommended nominations can be accessed from: https://en.unesco.org/sites/default/files/mow_recommended_nominations_list_2016-2017.pdf
- شهریور 97 - مشارکت یونسکو و اتحادیه اروپا برای ارتقاء میراث فرهنگی جاده ابریشم در ایران
- 3 Sep 2018 - UNESCO partners with the European Union to invest in creativity for development
- 27 August 2018 - UNESCO & UNICEF Support Ministry of Education in Inclusion of Students with Special Needs
- 12 August 2018 - Celebration of International Youth Day in Iran Highlights Role of Youth at All Levels of Policy-Making
- 2 August 2018 - UNESCO Assists Iran in Restoration of Two Historical Sites in Kermanshah Affected by 2017 Earthquake