The UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) End-of-Cycle Progress Report 2012-2016 was launched today on the occasion of UN Day 2017.
The event was commemorated in Tehran at the National Library in the presence of Deputy Foreign Minister, Dr. Seyed Abbas Araghchi, government counterparts, members of the diplomatic corps, the media, members of the UN family in Iran including UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis.
The UNDAF is a strategic, medium term results framework that describes the collective vision and response of the UN system to national development priorities and results on the basis of normative programming principles.
- آبان 96 - پیام هماهنگ کننده مقیم سازمان ملل متحد در ایران برای زلزله شب گذشته
- 7 Oct 2017 - UN’s 72nd anniversary celebrated in Tehran
- Remarks on the occasion of UN 72 anniversary
- 7 Nov 2017 - UN Iran releases a video clip on UN-Iran partnership
- 24 Oct 2017 - Secretary-General's Message for UN Day 2017