The UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) End-of-Cycle Progress Report 2012-2016 was launched today on the occasion of UN Day 2017.
The event was commemorated in Tehran at the National Library in the presence of Deputy Foreign Minister, Dr. Seyed Abbas Araghchi, government counterparts, members of the diplomatic corps, the media, members of the UN family in Iran including UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis.
The UNDAF is a strategic, medium term results framework that describes the collective vision and response of the UN system to national development priorities and results on the basis of normative programming principles.
- 16 Dec 2018 - Sixth report of the Secretary-General on the implementation of Security Council resolution 2231
- آذر 97 - پیام دبیر کل سازمان ملل متحد در روز جهانی مبارزه با فساد
- 9 Dec 2018 - The Secretary-General's Message on International Anti-Corruption Day
- 18 Nov 2018 - Iran implementing its commitments under nuclear deal
- 14 Nov 2018 - Civilians caught in sanctions crossfire need Geneva Convention protection, says UN expert