The UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) End-of-Cycle Progress Report 2012-2016 was launched today on the occasion of UN Day 2017.
The event was commemorated in Tehran at the National Library in the presence of Deputy Foreign Minister, Dr. Seyed Abbas Araghchi, government counterparts, members of the diplomatic corps, the media, members of the UN family in Iran including UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis.
The UNDAF is a strategic, medium term results framework that describes the collective vision and response of the UN system to national development priorities and results on the basis of normative programming principles.
- 5 June 2018 - Happy World Environment Day!
- اردیبهشت 97 - اظهار نگرانی عمیق دبیرکل سازمان ملل متحد از تصمیم آمریکا برای خروج از برجام
- 9 May 2018 - Statement by the Secretary-General on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)
- 22 April 2018 - Happy International Mother Earth Day!
- 19 Mar 2018 - Nowruz Mobarak!