The UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) End-of-Cycle Progress Report 2012-2016 was launched today on the occasion of UN Day 2017.
The event was commemorated in Tehran at the National Library in the presence of Deputy Foreign Minister, Dr. Seyed Abbas Araghchi, government counterparts, members of the diplomatic corps, the media, members of the UN family in Iran including UN Resident Coordinator, Mr. Gary Lewis.
The UNDAF is a strategic, medium term results framework that describes the collective vision and response of the UN system to national development priorities and results on the basis of normative programming principles.
- 17 Sep 2018 - Beauty (and taste!) are on the inside
- 12 Sep 2018 - UN Secretary-General's remarks on Climate Change
- شهریور 97 - هماهنگ کننده مقیم سازمان ملل استوارنامه خود را تقدیم دکتر ظریف کرد
- 10 Sep 2018 - New UN Resident Coordinator presents credentials to Foreign Minister Zarif
- 9 Sep 2018 - UNAIDS Regional Director visits Iran