TEHRAN, 16 November 2017 – The Under-Secretary-General and Emergency Relief Coordinator (USG/ERC), Mr. Mark Lowcock is scheduled to visit the Islamic Republic of Iran from 20 to 23 November 2017.
Mr. Mark Lowcock is expected to meet senior officials in Tehran and focus on expanding regional cooperation on humanitarian assistance and strengthening the partnership between Iran and the United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in the Middle East. USG Lowcock will be discussing regional issues including the humanitarian situation in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Myanmar and Syria with Iranian officials and also the recent West Iran earthquake in Iran and how UN could support, if needed.
This is Mr. Lowcock’s first visit to Iran in his capacity as the USG/ERC.
- 23 Nov 2017 - UN Humanitarian Chief Mark Lowcock concludes visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 23 Nov 2017 - Iran airports to benefit from GARD disaster response training program
- آبان 96 - سفر معاون دبیرکل سازمان ملل متحد در امورانساندوستانه به ایران
- 28 July 2017 - Iran and UNOCHA prepare cities to be disaster resilient
- شهریور 95 - ایرانیان و مانور بین المللی امداد و نجات در یوگیا کارتا،مدیرت بحران در زیر باران