UNFPA Iran Country Office is pleased to announce the acceptance of the application for funding under the Australian Direct Aid Programme (DAP). Today during the signing ceremony of the agreement, UNFPA Representative in Iran, Dr. Leila Joudane and Ambassador of Australia H.E. Mr. Ian Biggs reaffirmed their commitment to support HIV/AIDS programmes.
The agreed activities are in line with the sustainable development principle of “leaving no one behind”, as it targets the most vulnerable and margalinzed population. This is the second cooperation between UNFPA and Australia in Iran.
- تیر 97 - پیام دکتر ناتالیا کانم، مدیر اجرایی صندوق جمعیت ملل متحد، به مناسبت روز جهانی جمعیت
- 11 July 2018 - Statement of UNFPA Executive Director for the World Population Day
- تیر 97 - کارگاه یک روزه بودجه بندی خدمات برنامه های سلامت مادران از طریق دی سی پی
- 28 June 2016 - One-day Workshop on Financing Maternal Health Services within Diseases Control Priorities
- 13 Mar 2018 - UNFPA Representative in Iran meeting H.E. Dr. Hashemi, Minister of Health and Medical Education