UNFPA Iran Country Office is pleased to announce the acceptance of the application for funding under the Australian Direct Aid Programme (DAP). Today during the signing ceremony of the agreement, UNFPA Representative in Iran, Dr. Leila Joudane and Ambassador of Australia H.E. Mr. Ian Biggs reaffirmed their commitment to support HIV/AIDS programmes.
The agreed activities are in line with the sustainable development principle of “leaving no one behind”, as it targets the most vulnerable and margalinzed population. This is the second cooperation between UNFPA and Australia in Iran.
- 29 Nov 2017 - Syrian Delegation visits Iran’s midwifery and reproductive health programme
- 29 Nov 2017 - University of Tehran & UNFPA Launch National Transfer Accounts Report
- 23 Nov 2017 - Discussion session with Donors & International Community on the 2017 State of World Population Report
- 15 Nov 2017 - UNFPA & Welfare Organization Join Hands to Conduct National Survey of Older Persons
- 12 Nov 2017 - Launching ceremony of the UNFPA’s State of World Population Report 2017