UNFPA Iran Country Office is pleased to announce the acceptance of the application for funding under the Australian Direct Aid Programme (DAP). Today during the signing ceremony of the agreement, UNFPA Representative in Iran, Dr. Leila Joudane and Ambassador of Australia H.E. Mr. Ian Biggs reaffirmed their commitment to support HIV/AIDS programmes.
The agreed activities are in line with the sustainable development principle of “leaving no one behind”, as it targets the most vulnerable and margalinzed population. This is the second cooperation between UNFPA and Australia in Iran.
- 10 October 2018 - One-day training on “Age-Friendly City, Participation and Social Protection” by UNFPA
- مرداد 97 - حمایت از زنان و دختران در بحران نیازمند تلاش های سریع است
- 19 August 2018 - Urgent Efforts Needed to Protect Women and Girls in Crises
- 12 August 2018 - Joint event of UNFPA, UNESCO and UNICEF on the occasion of International Youth Day 2018
- خرداد 97 - بیانیه مدیر اجرایی صندوق جمعیت ملل متحد دکتر ناتالیا کانم به مناسبت روز جهانی جوانان