UNFPA Iran Country Office is pleased to announce the acceptance of the application for funding under the Australian Direct Aid Programme (DAP). Today during the signing ceremony of the agreement, UNFPA Representative in Iran, Dr. Leila Joudane and Ambassador of Australia H.E. Mr. Ian Biggs reaffirmed their commitment to support HIV/AIDS programmes.
The agreed activities are in line with the sustainable development principle of “leaving no one behind”, as it targets the most vulnerable and margalinzed population. This is the second cooperation between UNFPA and Australia in Iran.
- 13 Mar 2018 - UNFPA Representative in Iran meeting H.E. Dr. Hashemi, Minister of Health and Medical Education
- 7 March 2018 - The start of a collaboration between UNFPA and UN-Habitat in I.R. Iran
- 1 Feb 2018 - Iran to Host 2018 Regional Conference on Population Ageing
- 10 Jan 2017 - UNFPA & National Implementing Partners Review Achievement & Discuss Road Ahead
- 29 Nov 2017 - Syrian Delegation visits Iran’s midwifery and reproductive health programme