On 17 December, Hamshahri Newspaper published an interview with Mr. Gary Lewis, UN Resident Coordinator in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The focus of the interview was the second anniversary of the Paris Agreement. In this interview Mr. Lewis states: “Make no mistake about this, there is no greater challenge facing mankind today. Climate change is an existential threat.”
- 8 Mar 2018 - The UN Resident Coordinator's Statement at National Tree Planting Ceremony
- 6 Jan 2018 - Memories with Tehran Peace Museum
- 20 Dec 2017 - Al-Monitor's exclusive interview with UN Resident Coordinator in Iran
- 18 Dec 2017: “The future is happening now, and we need to wake up and fix what we have broken” – UN Resident Coordinator
- آذر 96 - "تغییرات آب و هوایی بزرگترین تهدید بشراست": هماننگ کننده مقیم سازمان ملل متحد در ایران