Source: UN Environment
Lake Urmia, located in a mountainous region between the provinces of East and West Azerbaijan in northwestern Iran is one of the country’s most important ecosystems. Recent indications are that the lake is recovering.
The focus of this brief is on the extent of this recovery and measures that are being put in place to ensure this is sustained.
- خرداد 96 - هشدار فائو درباره شیوع ویروس مرگبار تهدید کننده ماهی تیلاپیا
- 28 May 2016 - FAO issues alert over lethal virus affecting popular tilapia fish
- خرداد 96 - فائو ابزار جدیدی برای پایش بیماری های جنگل در ایران معرفی کرد
- 22 May 2017 - FAO Introduces a New Tool to Monitor Forest Diseases in Iran
- 16 May 2016 - Iran launches its first National Strategic Plan to step up the battle against climate change