Animation of “Save the Earth” has been produced and released by UNIDO with Global Environment Facilities(GEF) financing, under the project of “Industrial Energy Efficiency in key sectors in Iran”.
“Save the Earth” main focus is on climate change and its consequences for the earth. In this animation energy efficiency has been mentioned as one of the key solutions for combating climate change.
“Producing this animation in Farsi aimed to introduce the consequences of climate change to industries plus mentioning the negative effect of overusing of fossil fuels in industries on the earth, plus the necessity of applying energy efficiency for industries in Iran” Nasim Shekari, the national coordinator of IEE project said.
Shekari said Animation is one of the most effective media for increasing awareness on energy saving. “As climate change is one of the biggest challenges which the earth is facing, in this animation we tried to deliver some information on this issue and energy efficiency.” She stated.
The director of “Save the Earth” is Amin Haghshenas and its narrator is Zhaleh Olov the famous Iranian actress.
- دی 96 - انیمیشن نجات زمین
- 1 June 2017 - UNESCO and UNIDO train Iranian entrepreneurship trainers on project appraisal and feasibility analysis
- آبان 95 - همکاری یونیدو با ایران در ارزیابی تاثیر سیاست های حوزه انرژی و محیط زیست بر توسعه صنعتی
- 13 November 2016 - UNIDO 50th Anniversary, 21 - 25 November
- Ms. Maryam Javan Shahraki