The 14th International Energy Exhibition (Kish Enex 2018) opened on Kish Island with UNIDO’s support and the participation of over 180 Iranian and foreign companies.
UNIDO Iran has supported this exhibition by, the speech of UNIDO representative in Iran, Dr. Maryam Javanshahraki, in the opening ceremony of the fair on “importance of energy efficiency” and presented UNIDO’s program on Industrial Energy Efficiency in petrochemical, refinery, iron and steel, brick and cement sectors in Iran.
In the opening ceremony of this fair, Mr. Bitaraf, the deputy minister of petroleum, mentioned
‘Iran holds 9% of the oil and 18% of the natural gas of the world,’ said Habibollah Bitaraf in the opening ceremony of Kish 14th International Petro Energy Exhibition (Kish ENEX 2018) while describing petroleum ministry activities on energy technologies.
UNIDO-Iran shared the achievements and information of “Industrial Energy Efficiency in Five Key Sectors in Iran” with oil, gas and Petrochemical industries in a booth.
The exhibition is featuring the latest capacities and services provided by Iranian and international energy industries in the areas of oil, gas, petrochemical, water treatment, electricity and renewable energies.
Participating countries in the ongoing exhibition include Iran, Germany, Armenia, Scotland, Sweden, South Korea, South Africa, China, Georgia, Italy, France, Switzerland, Russia, Austria, the UAE and Iraq.
The exhibition is jointly organized by Oil Ministry, National Iranian Oil Company, National Iranian Gas Company, National Petrochemical Company and Iranian Electricity Industry Syndicate.
Kish is a resort island in the Persian Gulf off the southern coast of Iran.
- اسفند 97 - بیش از دو میلیارد تُن گردوغبار سالانه در جو زمین منتشر می شود
- 14 Feb 2019 - UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office supported the first international workshop on “Earthen architecture, World Heritage City of Yazd: Conservation Problems and Challenges” held on 10-16 February 2019
- 13 Feb 2019 - The United Nations Dispute Tribunal (UNDT) Vacancy Announcement
- 10 Feb 2019 - United to Reform
- 01 Jan 2019 - UN Secretary-General’s 2019 New Year’s Video Message