Tehran - In a joint event held by the Iranian Association of UN Studies (IAUNS) and United Nations Information Centre (UNIC)-Tehran, some 25 researchers, students and members of IAUNS were briefed about retrieving the UN-related information and documentation.
The discussion focused on peace and security and it was held on 15 February 2018 at the UN building.
UNIC Reference Assistant Ms. Nazanin Ghaemmaghami elaborated on an overview of peace and security as a global issue and its related links such as University for peace. Then the participants navigated through the webpage of “Maintaining International Peace and Security” including Security Council, General Assembly, peacekeeping, Peacebuilding Commission, countering terrorism and disarmament.
Ms. Ghaemmaghami also explained how to retrieve UN documentation and information from Dag Hammarskjold Library’s (DHL) web page and gave an overview of document symbols and important information-searching tools located through DHL resources and databases, including the United Nations Bibliographic Information System (UNBISnet), Official Document System(ODS).
Copies of the UN Charter and the UN System Chart in Persian were distributed among students.
- بهمن 96 - آشنایی با اطلاعات و اسناد ملل متحد در حوزه صلح و امنیت بین المللی
- آذر 96 - گرامی داشت روز جهانی افراد دارای معلولیت به وسیله جوانان معلول ولی با هوش و توانمند
- 11 Dec 2017 - Youngsters with disabilities but with diverse abilities, talents mark Day of Persons with Disabilities
- آذر 96 - شبیه سازی شورای حقوق بشر سازمان ملل متحد به مناسیت روز حقوق بشر
- 10 Dec 2017 - Simulation Exercise on Human Rights Council on Human Rights Day