Tehran - In a joint event held by the Iranian Association of UN Studies (IAUNS) and United Nations Information Centre (UNIC)-Tehran, some 25 researchers, students and members of IAUNS were briefed about retrieving the UN-related information and documentation.
The discussion focused on peace and security and it was held on 15 February 2018 at the UN building.
UNIC Reference Assistant Ms. Nazanin Ghaemmaghami elaborated on an overview of peace and security as a global issue and its related links such as University for peace. Then the participants navigated through the webpage of “Maintaining International Peace and Security” including Security Council, General Assembly, peacekeeping, Peacebuilding Commission, countering terrorism and disarmament.
Ms. Ghaemmaghami also explained how to retrieve UN documentation and information from Dag Hammarskjold Library’s (DHL) web page and gave an overview of document symbols and important information-searching tools located through DHL resources and databases, including the United Nations Bibliographic Information System (UNBISnet), Official Document System(ODS).
Copies of the UN Charter and the UN System Chart in Persian were distributed among students.
- اردیبهشت 97 - برگزاری نمایشگاه عکس و اسناد تاریخی همکاری سازمان ملل متحد و ایران در بوشهر
- 30 April 2018 - UN-Iran Partnership Historical Photos, Documents Exhibited in Bushehr
- اردیبهشت 97 - جستار دانشجویان حقوق بین الملل و حقوق بشر دانشگاه تهران در وب سایت سازمان ملل متحد
- 23 April 2018 - UNIC helps University of Tehran graduate students to find needed UN information
- فروردین 97 - گرامیداشت روز جهانی بازتاب نسل زدایی 1994 قوم توتسی در رواندا