Theme of the World Health Day 2018 has been selected as "Universal Health Coverage: everyone, everywhere" is order to highlight the slogan of Health For All.
A regional art competition on this subject has been launched, in which all students in the countries of Eastern Mediterranean Region are invited to submit their drawings.
In I.R.Iran, the announcement is shared via Ministry of Health and Medical Education and Ministry of Education, with schools across the country by which students at age between 8 and 18 are encouraged to participate in this drawing competition.
- 3 July 2019 - Japan Supports WHO Aid to 160K vulnerable people affected by 2019 Floods in Iran
- تیر 98 - حمایت ژاپن از سازمان جهانی بهداشت در کمک به 160 هزار نفر از آسیب دیدگان سیل های سال 98 در ایران
- 19 June 2019 - Iran and Oman Improve Collaborations over WHO Healthy Cities Initiative
- فروردین 98 - ارسال محموله کمک رسانی تجهیزات پزشکی سازمان جهانی بهداشت به سیل زدگان ایران
- 11 April 2019 - WHO airlifts medical supplies to people affected by the floods in Islamic Republic of Iran