Theme of the World Health Day 2018 has been selected as "Universal Health Coverage: everyone, everywhere" is order to highlight the slogan of Health For All.
A regional art competition on this subject has been launched, in which all students in the countries of Eastern Mediterranean Region are invited to submit their drawings.
In I.R.Iran, the announcement is shared via Ministry of Health and Medical Education and Ministry of Education, with schools across the country by which students at age between 8 and 18 are encouraged to participate in this drawing competition.
- 29 Jan 2019 - Let’s be active: WHO takes part in Peace and Friendship Cup in Tehran
- 8 Dec 2018 - WHO Collaborates with Iran on Improvement of Public Hospital Management
- آذر 97 - همکاری کارگزای های ملل متحد به منظور پیشگیری و درمان مصرف مواد مخدر در میان کودکان
- 3 Dec 2018 - Joint UN collaboration on prevention and treatment of drug use among children
- 21 Nov 2018 - Iran Hosts First WHO Training of Trainer program on Emergency Unit Management in Region