The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Iran’s Representative, Dr. Leila Joudane, and the United Nations Human Settlement Programme, UN-Habitat’s Chief, Mr. Siamak Moghaddam, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) today, Wednesday 7 March 2018.
The MoU announces the start of a joint cooperation between the two UN agencies in the field of internal mobility patterns in Iran in order to inform formulation of urban policies.
The cooperation will bring forth favorable grounds for advocacy dialogues between the University of Tehran and the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development.
- 13 Mar 2018 - UNFPA Representative in Iran meeting H.E. Dr. Hashemi, Minister of Health and Medical Education
- 1 Feb 2018 - Iran to Host 2018 Regional Conference on Population Ageing
- بهمن 96 - برنامه نهمین مجمع جهانی شهری
- 23 Jan 2018 - The 9th World Urban Forum (WUF9) Programme
- 10 Jan 2017 - UNFPA & National Implementing Partners Review Achievement & Discuss Road Ahead