Today, Deputy Managing Director of Tejarat Bank for Provincial Affairs, Mr Alireza Mehrjoo and Dr Will Parks, UNICEF Representative in Iran signed a Memorandum of Understanding. Tejarat Bank is the 6th major corporate group to join with UNICEF and other national partners in their efforts to help children across Iran as well as to advance child-focused Corporate Social Responsibility within the business community.
- مهر 97 - حضور یونیسف ایران در نشست مشورتی در وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی
- 15 October 2018 - UNICEF Iran participates at a consultative session on empowering social service work for vulnerable children
- شهریور 97 - نشست گفتگو و هم اندیشی پیرامون ایجاد صندوق نوآوری برای کودکان در ایران
- 10 Sep 2018 - UNICEF Iran Office spearheads conversation on establishing an ‘Innovation for Children Fund’ in Iran
- 27 August 2018 - UNESCO & UNICEF Support Ministry of Education in Inclusion of Students with Special Needs