I am deeply concerned by today’s announcement that the United States will be withdrawing from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) and will begin reinstating US sanctions.
I have consistently reiterated that the JCPOA represents a major achievement in nuclear non-proliferation and diplomacy and has contributed to regional and international peace and security.
It is essential that all concerns regarding the implementation of the Plan be addressed through the mechanisms established in the JCPOA. Issues not directly related to the JCPOA should be addressed without prejudice to preserving the agreement and its accomplishments.
I call on other JCPOA participants to abide fully by their respective commitments under the JCPOA and on all other Member States to support this agreement.
- مرداد 97 - بیانیه منتسب به سخنگوی دبیر کل سازمان ملل متحد در باره امضای کنوانسیون رژیم حقوقی دریای خزر
- 14 August 2014 - Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on signing of the Convention on the Legal Status of the Caspian Sea
- 13 August 2018 - World Humanitarian Day
- 5 June 2018 - Happy World Environment Day!
- اردیبهشت 97 - اظهار نگرانی عمیق دبیرکل سازمان ملل متحد از تصمیم آمریکا برای خروج از برجام