REFAH Chain Stores Company and UNICEF Iran Office signed a partnership agreement for Children of Iran. On Monday May 7th 2018, Chief Executive Officer of REFAH Chain Stores Company, Dr Farshid Golzadeh and Dr Will Parks, UNICEF Representative in Iran signed a Memorandum of Understanding. REFAH Chain Stores Company became UNICEF’s 7th major corporate partner contributing to national efforts to help Iran’s children as well as to advance child-focused Corporate Social Responsibility within the business community.
- مهر 97 - حضور یونیسف ایران در نشست مشورتی در وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی
- 15 October 2018 - UNICEF Iran participates at a consultative session on empowering social service work for vulnerable children
- شهریور 97 - نشست گفتگو و هم اندیشی پیرامون ایجاد صندوق نوآوری برای کودکان در ایران
- 10 Sep 2018 - UNICEF Iran Office spearheads conversation on establishing an ‘Innovation for Children Fund’ in Iran
- 27 August 2018 - UNESCO & UNICEF Support Ministry of Education in Inclusion of Students with Special Needs