REFAH Chain Stores Company and UNICEF Iran Office signed a partnership agreement for Children of Iran. On Monday May 7th 2018, Chief Executive Officer of REFAH Chain Stores Company, Dr Farshid Golzadeh and Dr Will Parks, UNICEF Representative in Iran signed a Memorandum of Understanding. REFAH Chain Stores Company became UNICEF’s 7th major corporate partner contributing to national efforts to help Iran’s children as well as to advance child-focused Corporate Social Responsibility within the business community.
- 13 March 2019 - UNICEF Iran joins the private sector to improve the nutrition of mothers and children in disadvantaged areas
- اسفند 97 - همکاری یونیسف ایران و بخش خصوصی برای بهبود تغذیه مادران و کودکان در مناطق محروم
- بهمن 97 - ﻓﺮاﺧﻮان ﺻﻨﺪوق ﻧﻮآوري ﺟﻬﺎﻧﯽ ﯾﻮﻧﯿﺴﻒ ﻋﻠﻢ داده، ﯾﺎدﮔﯿﺮي ﻣﺎﺷﯿﻦ، ﻫﻮش ﻣﺼﻨﻮﻋﯽ و راهﺣﻞﻫﺎي ﻓﻦ آوراﻧﻪ ﻣﺸﺎﺑﻪ
- دی 97 - ایران برنامه شهرهای دوستدار کودک را توسعه میدهد
- 17 Jan 2019 - The Islamic Republic of Iran expands the Child-Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI)