REFAH Chain Stores Company and UNICEF Iran Office signed a partnership agreement for Children of Iran. On Monday May 7th 2018, Chief Executive Officer of REFAH Chain Stores Company, Dr Farshid Golzadeh and Dr Will Parks, UNICEF Representative in Iran signed a Memorandum of Understanding. REFAH Chain Stores Company became UNICEF’s 7th major corporate partner contributing to national efforts to help Iran’s children as well as to advance child-focused Corporate Social Responsibility within the business community.
- 1 May 2019 - UNICEF and Iran Switzerland Chamber of Commerce Joined Hands on Child Nutrition in Food Products
- اردیبهشت 98 - همکاری یونیسف و اتاق بازرگانی ایران-سوئیس برای ارتقاء تغذیه کودکان در محصولات غذایی
- 19 April 2019- Nearly 1 million children affected by massive floods in Iran
- فروردین 98 - یونیسف: حدود یک میلیون کودک در ایران در معرض آسیب سیلابهای شدید قرار گرفتهاند
- 17 April 2019- UNICEF opens bank accounts for donations from outside of Iran to help with the flood response