UNESCO Tehran Cluster office will celebrate the World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development 2018 on Tuesday 15 May 2018, from 14:00 to 17:00 with participation of representatives from 17 countries.
The event that will consist of several cultural performances and exhibitions in cooperation with embassies in Tehran, takes place as an outdoor event, open to the general public, at the Ivan Attar Auditorium in Sa’adabad Cultural and Historical Complex.
Date and time: Tuesday 15 May 2018, from 14:00 to 17:00
Venue: Ivan Attar Auditorium, Sa’adabad Cultural and Historical Complex, Darband Sq., Fanakhosro St., Tajrish Sq., Tehran
Note: Entrance of non-diplomatic cars are not allowed to Sa’adabad Complex
- خرداد 98- دفتر منطقه ای یونسکو در تهران و اتحادیه اروپا طرح جامعی را در رابطه با مرمت کاروانسرای ینگی امام در جمهوری اسلامی ایران آغاز کردند.
- 10 June 2019 - UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office and the European Union launch a comprehensive documentation of the Yengi Emam Caravansary in view of upcoming restoration works.
- 9 June 2019 - Archives are active sites where one can browse, research, dig, learn from and enjoy: Commemoration of International Archives Day
- 22 May 2019 - The second round celebration of the International Museum Day and Cultural Heritage Week in Niavaran Complex
- 12 May 2019 - UNESCO International Water Conference