Tehran, 16 May 2018 – The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in the Islamic Republic of Iran facilitated active participation of Iranian senior experts from the Ministry of Justice, General Inspection Organization and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Second Practitioners Meeting to Discuss the Establishment of an Asset Recovery Inter-Agency Network in West and Central Asia in Astana, Kazakhstan on 24-25 April 2018.
Several law enforcement officers and state prosecutors from Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, as well as senior experts from the Asset Recovery Networks of Europe (CARIN), Asia Pacific (ARIN-AP), and South Africa (ARINSA) attended the event.
The participants further discussed and brainstormed a number of topics on asset recovery, and the requirements for establishment of an asset recovery network in West and Central Asia, its membership, structure and functions.
The participants agreed to hold the next meeting in Turkmenistan in 4 – 5 July 2018. The Turkmenistan meeting plans to provide a platform to develop the statement of intent, establishment of a Steering Committee to ensure effective administration and coordination, and to discuss the structure and functioning as well as organs, including the Presidency and Secretariat of the network.
- شهریور 98 - دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد در ایران یک دوره کارآموزی پیرامون تشخیص و درمان بیش مصرفی مواد شبه افیونی و سندروم محرومیت برگزار می کند
- 29 August 2019 - UNODC Iran organizes a training on diagnosis and treatment of opioids overdose and withdrawal
- شهریور 98 - حضور دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد ایران در سیزدهمین کنگره بین المللی دانش اعتیاد
- 23 August 2019 - UNODC Iran participation in the 13th International Addiction Science Congress
- 30 July 2019 - Executive Director, UN Office on Drugs and Crime, Yury Fedotov: Statement of the UNODC Executive Director on World Day against Trafficking in Persons