On Saturday 23 June, more than 20 young university students gathered at Iran Chamber of Commerce to learn how to turn their innovative ideas into projects for the betterment of Iran's children and society. This meeting was jointly organized by Iran Chamber of Commerce and UNICEF Iran and was facilitated by a UNICEF global expert on innovation.
In this meeting, Senior Advisor of UNICEF Global Innovation Office, Mr Chris Fabian said: “In a world that is changing as quickly as ours we need to look for the best solutions for children and we believe that many of those can be found in technology startups and private sector. We look forward to working with Iran Chamber of Commerce to build this capacity together.” Together, with the students, they covered a wide range of fields of expertise related to innovation, business start-ups and entrepreneurship to help children in Iran.
- 13 March 2019 - UNICEF Iran joins the private sector to improve the nutrition of mothers and children in disadvantaged areas
- اسفند 97 - همکاری یونیسف ایران و بخش خصوصی برای بهبود تغذیه مادران و کودکان در مناطق محروم
- بهمن 97 - ﻓﺮاﺧﻮان ﺻﻨﺪوق ﻧﻮآوري ﺟﻬﺎﻧﯽ ﯾﻮﻧﯿﺴﻒ ﻋﻠﻢ داده، ﯾﺎدﮔﯿﺮي ﻣﺎﺷﯿﻦ، ﻫﻮش ﻣﺼﻨﻮﻋﯽ و راهﺣﻞﻫﺎي ﻓﻦ آوراﻧﻪ ﻣﺸﺎﺑﻪ
- دی 97 - ایران برنامه شهرهای دوستدار کودک را توسعه میدهد
- 17 Jan 2019 - The Islamic Republic of Iran expands the Child-Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI)