On Saturday 23 June, more than 20 young university students gathered at Iran Chamber of Commerce to learn how to turn their innovative ideas into projects for the betterment of Iran's children and society. This meeting was jointly organized by Iran Chamber of Commerce and UNICEF Iran and was facilitated by a UNICEF global expert on innovation.
In this meeting, Senior Advisor of UNICEF Global Innovation Office, Mr Chris Fabian said: “In a world that is changing as quickly as ours we need to look for the best solutions for children and we believe that many of those can be found in technology startups and private sector. We look forward to working with Iran Chamber of Commerce to build this capacity together.” Together, with the students, they covered a wide range of fields of expertise related to innovation, business start-ups and entrepreneurship to help children in Iran.
- شهریور 97 - نشست گفتگو و هم اندیشی پیرامون ایجاد صندوق نوآوری برای کودکان در ایران
- 10 Sep 2018 - UNICEF Iran Office spearheads conversation on establishing an ‘Innovation for Children Fund’ in Iran
- 27 August 2018 - UNESCO & UNICEF Support Ministry of Education in Inclusion of Students with Special Needs
- مرداد 97 - برای نخستین بار در ایران، یونیسف با ستاد مبارزه با مواد مخدر ایران در زمینه پیشگیری از مصرف مواد در میان کودکان و نوجوانان همکاری می کند
- 25 July 2018 - UNICEF partners with Iran’s Drug Control Headquarters on prevention of substance use among children and youth