On Saturday 23 June, more than 20 young university students gathered at Iran Chamber of Commerce to learn how to turn their innovative ideas into projects for the betterment of Iran's children and society. This meeting was jointly organized by Iran Chamber of Commerce and UNICEF Iran and was facilitated by a UNICEF global expert on innovation.
In this meeting, Senior Advisor of UNICEF Global Innovation Office, Mr Chris Fabian said: “In a world that is changing as quickly as ours we need to look for the best solutions for children and we believe that many of those can be found in technology startups and private sector. We look forward to working with Iran Chamber of Commerce to build this capacity together.” Together, with the students, they covered a wide range of fields of expertise related to innovation, business start-ups and entrepreneurship to help children in Iran.
- آذر 97 - همکاری کارگزای های ملل متحد به منظور پیشگیری و درمان مصرف مواد مخدر در میان کودکان
- 3 Dec 2018 - Joint UN collaboration on prevention and treatment of drug use among children
- آذر 97 - امضای تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و اتاق بازرگانی ایران سوئیس
- 28 Nov 2018 - UNICEF Iran and Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce Ink Memorandum of Understanding
- 25 Nov 2018 - Joint UN Statement on International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women