Tehran, 28 June 2018 - UNODC Iran facilitated participation of senior experts from the Islamic Republic of Iran Drug Control Headquarters (DCHQ) and Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) in the Steering Committee meeting of the Regional and the Inter-Regional Meeting between South Eastern Europe and West and Central Asia on building partnership in countering Illicit Financial Flows, held in Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, on 28-29 June 2018. UNODC Iran Country Representative participated in the said meetings and acted as the moderator for Session I: Review of trends and analysis of Illicit Financial Flows along the three drug trafficking routes from Afghanistan of the Inter-Regional Meeting between South Eastern Europe and West and Central Asia on Building Partnership in Countering Illicit Financial Flows.
The Seventh Steering Committee Meeting of the Regional Programme for Afghanistan and Neighboring Countries was held in the Centre for Security Cooperation (RACVIAC) on 28 June 2018. Senior officials from the Regional Programme member states and members of the donor community participated in the meeting. The aim was to review achievements of the Regional Programme in 2018 and discuss current and future strategic priorities and plan the next Steering Committee meeting of the Regional Programme for 2019.
This meeting was followed by the Inter-Regional Meeting between South Eastern Europe and West and Central Asia on building partnership in countering Illicit Financial Flows on 28-29 June 2018. The meeting was held as a joint event by UNODC, in partnership with relevant national, regional and international organizations and hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Croatia.
The event brought together for the first time Heads of Drug Control Agencies/Offices and Heads of Financial Intelligence Units from member states of the Regional Programmes for Afghanistan and Neighbouring Countries and the Regional Programme for South Eastern Europe to address challenges and prospects for inter-regional cooperation, with a particular emphasis on illicit financial flows, in line with the 2016 UNGASS outcome document, especially to South-South and Triangular Cooperation.
- اسفند 97 -هیئت بین المللی کنترل مواد مخدر خواستار تلاش بیشتر برای تضمین دسترسی به داروهای تسکین درد برای کسانی که نیاز دارند شد و نسبت به خطرهای ناشی از تحولات مربوط به مصرف غیر پزشکی کانابیس هشدار داد
- 5 March 2019- INCB wants more done to ensure pain relief medicine reaches all those who need it and warns of dangers of non-medical cannabis developments
- اسفند 97 - مسابقه خیریه اسکی به مناسبت روز ملی و بین المللی زن درپیست دربندسر "
- اسفند 97 - جلسه تخصصی کارشناسان ارشد در خصوص " پیشگیری از سوء مصرف مواد مخدر در محیط های آموزشی: توسعه همکاری و مشارکت منطقه ای"
- اسفند 97 - دیدار نماینده کشوری دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد در ایران و رییس دانشگاه علوم انتظامی امین