“Industrial Energy Efficiency Policy” Documentary has been produced and released by UNIDO with Global Environment Facility (GEF) funding, under the project of “Industrial Energy Efficiency in key sectors in Iran (IEE Project)”.
The main focus of this film is to highlight the current Policy and laws in the field of Industrial Energy Efficiency in Iran and reviewing some new packages and tools in policy making in the field of energy efficiency
“The main goal of this film was presenting the current IEE policies in Iran , introducing the best practices of energy efficiency policies, in addition with the necessity of policy making and importance of having a comprehensive perspective for achieving better results in energy efficiency programme .” Ms. Nasim Shekari, the national coordinator of the project stated.
“One of the key components of Industrial Energy Efficiency Project is presenting the new packages of Energy Efficiency Policies and its case studies. UNIDO consultants recognized White Certificate and Carbon Trading as the two most effective market based policies in the field of energy efficiency in the world; which have been briefly explained in this film.” Ms. Shekari, said.
- 12 April 2019- UNIDO and Iran to develop ICT value chain
- 14 March 2019 - Japan provides over US$5.8m. to support UNIDO projects
- اسفند 97 - کمک ژاپن به طرح یونیدو برای گسترش صنایع ماهیگیری چابهار به بازارهای جهانی
- آبان 97 - یونیدو مراسم اختتامیه "برنامه بهره وری انرژی در صنایع کلیدی ایران" را برگزار می نماید
- 23 October 2018 - UNIDO holds Closure Ceremony event of the “Industrial Energy Efficiency Program in Iran”