On Monday 15 October 2018, officials from the Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour and Social Welfare and UNICEF Iran Office as well as key stakeholders from government and non-government organizations providing social services to vulnerable children, discussed ways to empower the social service work force in Iran as part of a Middle East and North Africa Regional Review of the Social Service Workforce across 9 countries.
The meeting focused on reviewing the framework and methodology for the Social Service Workforce in Iran, as well as roles and responsibilities of different sectors in conducting a social service workforce review. UNICEF Iran facilitated the presence of Ms Francesca Stuer from the Global Social Service Workforce Alliance in this session.
UNICEF Representative in Iran, Dr Will Parks, expressed happiness that the Islamic Republic of Iran is part of this important regional initiative and emphasized that the social service workforce review should focus on understanding the structure and function of the social service workforce, opportunities for enhancement as well as the way forward for strengthening the social service workforce in Iran.”
- دی 97 - امضای تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و پارک فن آوری پردیس
- 8 Jan 2019 - UNICEF Iran and Pardis Technology Park sign MoU
- آذر 97 - همکاری کارگزای های ملل متحد به منظور پیشگیری و درمان مصرف مواد مخدر در میان کودکان
- 3 Dec 2018 - Joint UN collaboration on prevention and treatment of drug use among children
- آذر 97 - امضای تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و اتاق بازرگانی ایران سوئیس