The Conference on “Family, Community and State in Ageing Societies” started by the speech of Dr. Mohseni Bandpay, Acting Minister of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare.
He shared a brief background about the country’s programmes for aged persons and stated that the country is committed for planning policies and programmes for its elderly population. He mentioned that during the past two decades the government of I.R. Iran is integrating the prorgammes for the elderly to its national development plan.
Mr. Ghazizadeh Hashemi, the Minister of Health and Medical Education shared with the participants the health programmes of the Ministry for elderly.
The conference will continue according to the agenda by the speech of H.E. Mr. Eshaq Jahangiri, First Vice President.
More will be available in the UNFPA Iran website.
Please follow us:
- Programme Specialist, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) - UNFPA
- 29 July 2019 - Cooperation of NGOs with the United Nations
- مرداد 98 - توانمند سازی سمن ها در تعامل با سازمان ملل متحد
- 28 Nov 2018 - OneHealth Tool Training for Economists and Public Health Scientists and Validation
- 25 Nov 2018 - Joint UN Statement on International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women