The Conference on “Family, Community and State in Ageing Societies” started by the speech of Dr. Mohseni Bandpay, Acting Minister of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare.
He shared a brief background about the country’s programmes for aged persons and stated that the country is committed for planning policies and programmes for its elderly population. He mentioned that during the past two decades the government of I.R. Iran is integrating the prorgammes for the elderly to its national development plan.
Mr. Ghazizadeh Hashemi, the Minister of Health and Medical Education shared with the participants the health programmes of the Ministry for elderly.
The conference will continue according to the agenda by the speech of H.E. Mr. Eshaq Jahangiri, First Vice President.
More will be available in the UNFPA Iran website.
Please follow us:
- 23 October 2018 - Addressing Population Ageing in Asia-Pacific: The Role of Family, Community and the State
- 16/10/2018 - Connect's interview with Leila Joudane, UNFPA Representative in I.R. Iran
- 10 October 2018 - One-day training on “Age-Friendly City, Participation and Social Protection” by UNFPA
- مرداد 97 - حمایت از زنان و دختران در بحران نیازمند تلاش های سریع است
- 19 August 2018 - Urgent Efforts Needed to Protect Women and Girls in Crises