In line with the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Refah Chain stores and UNICEF Office in Iran, the national campaign of “For Mothers” has been launched with the tripartite collaboration between Refah, UNICEF Iran and Red Crescent Volunteer Organization from 23 Oct to 21 Nov 2018.
In this philanthropic campaign, food packages for mothers are prepared, packed and distributed in the disadvantaged areas of the country by the help of the Red Crescent Volunteer Organization. When you go shopping in Refah Chain Stores you can fill the financial support forms with the amounts of 10,000, 20,000 and 50,000 IRR and have a share in promoting the health of mothers in the country and to contribute ‘For Mothers’.
The video clip of this campaign is broadcast from IRIB channels. UNICEF Iran staff have attended a number of distribution field visits.
- 19 April 2019- Nearly 1 million children affected by massive floods in Iran
- فروردین 98 - یونیسف: حدود یک میلیون کودک در ایران در معرض آسیب سیلابهای شدید قرار گرفتهاند
- 17 April 2019- UNICEF opens bank accounts for donations from outside of Iran to help with the flood response
- فروردین 98 - اعلام حساب بانکی از سوی یونیسف برای دریافت کمک های نقدی از خارج از کشور به سیل زدگان ایران
- 13 March 2019 - UNICEF Iran joins the private sector to improve the nutrition of mothers and children in disadvantaged areas