In line with the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Refah Chain stores and UNICEF Office in Iran, the national campaign of “For Mothers” has been launched with the tripartite collaboration between Refah, UNICEF Iran and Red Crescent Volunteer Organization from 23 Oct to 21 Nov 2018.
In this philanthropic campaign, food packages for mothers are prepared, packed and distributed in the disadvantaged areas of the country by the help of the Red Crescent Volunteer Organization. When you go shopping in Refah Chain Stores you can fill the financial support forms with the amounts of 10,000, 20,000 and 50,000 IRR and have a share in promoting the health of mothers in the country and to contribute ‘For Mothers’.
The video clip of this campaign is broadcast from IRIB channels. UNICEF Iran staff have attended a number of distribution field visits.
- آبان 97 - مشارکت یونیسف با فروشگاه های زنجیره ای رفاه در پویش برای مادران
- مهر 97 - حضور یونیسف ایران در نشست مشورتی در وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی
- 15 October 2018 - UNICEF Iran participates at a consultative session on empowering social service work for vulnerable children
- شهریور 97 - نشست گفتگو و هم اندیشی پیرامون ایجاد صندوق نوآوری برای کودکان در ایران
- 10 Sep 2018 - UNICEF Iran Office spearheads conversation on establishing an ‘Innovation for Children Fund’ in Iran