UNICEF Iran Office signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce to enhance the welfare of children in Iran.
The joint partnership focuses on developing and strengthening technical expertise to address the needs of the most vulnerable children in Iran by promoting child-related Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and finding innovative solutions to chronic and emerging problems facing children and young people in Iran. The MoU was co-signed by UNICEF Iran Representative, Dr Will Parks, and Chairman of Iran-Swiss Chamber of Commerce, Mr Sharif Nezam Maafi in a meeting at UNICEF Iran Office.
The Iran Switzerland Chamber of Commerce -helps its members reach their potential through innovative solutions that promote economic growth, create jobs, and increase investment in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- آذر 97 - همکاری کارگزای های ملل متحد به منظور پیشگیری و درمان مصرف مواد مخدر در میان کودکان
- 3 Dec 2018 - Joint UN collaboration on prevention and treatment of drug use among children
- آذر 97 - امضای تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و اتاق بازرگانی ایران سوئیس
- 25 Nov 2018 - Joint UN Statement on International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- آبان 97 - «عروسک» برنده جایزه یونیسف با عنوان بهترین فیلم کوتاه ایرانی درباره کودکان شد