UNICEF Iran Office signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce to enhance the welfare of children in Iran.
The joint partnership focuses on developing and strengthening technical expertise to address the needs of the most vulnerable children in Iran by promoting child-related Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and finding innovative solutions to chronic and emerging problems facing children and young people in Iran. The MoU was co-signed by UNICEF Iran Representative, Dr Will Parks, and Chairman of Iran-Swiss Chamber of Commerce, Mr Sharif Nezam Maafi in a meeting at UNICEF Iran Office.
The Iran Switzerland Chamber of Commerce -helps its members reach their potential through innovative solutions that promote economic growth, create jobs, and increase investment in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- بهمن 97 - ﻓﺮاﺧﻮان ﺻﻨﺪوق ﻧﻮآوري ﺟﻬﺎﻧﯽ ﯾﻮﻧﯿﺴﻒ ﻋﻠﻢ داده، ﯾﺎدﮔﯿﺮي ﻣﺎﺷﯿﻦ، ﻫﻮش ﻣﺼﻨﻮﻋﯽ و راهﺣﻞﻫﺎي ﻓﻦ آوراﻧﻪ ﻣﺸﺎﺑﻪ
- دی 97 - ایران برنامه شهرهای دوستدار کودک را توسعه میدهد
- 17 Jan 2019 - The Islamic Republic of Iran expands the Child-Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI)
- دی 97 - امضای تفاهم نامه همکاری میان یونیسف ایران و پارک فن آوری پردیس
- 8 Jan 2019 - UNICEF Iran and Pardis Technology Park sign MoU