UNICEF Iran Office signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce to enhance the welfare of children in Iran.
The joint partnership focuses on developing and strengthening technical expertise to address the needs of the most vulnerable children in Iran by promoting child-related Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and finding innovative solutions to chronic and emerging problems facing children and young people in Iran. The MoU was co-signed by UNICEF Iran Representative, Dr Will Parks, and Chairman of Iran-Swiss Chamber of Commerce, Mr Sharif Nezam Maafi in a meeting at UNICEF Iran Office.
The Iran Switzerland Chamber of Commerce -helps its members reach their potential through innovative solutions that promote economic growth, create jobs, and increase investment in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 1 May 2019 - UNICEF and Iran Switzerland Chamber of Commerce Joined Hands on Child Nutrition in Food Products
- اردیبهشت 98 - همکاری یونیسف و اتاق بازرگانی ایران-سوئیس برای ارتقاء تغذیه کودکان در محصولات غذایی
- 19 April 2019- Nearly 1 million children affected by massive floods in Iran
- فروردین 98 - یونیسف: حدود یک میلیون کودک در ایران در معرض آسیب سیلابهای شدید قرار گرفتهاند
- 17 April 2019- UNICEF opens bank accounts for donations from outside of Iran to help with the flood response