Another exciting new partnership was officially launched today between Pardis Technology Park (PTP) and UNICEF Iran. The MoU was signed by Mr Safarinia, President of PTP, and Dr Parks, UNICEF Iran Representative. The partnership is a key element of the Innovations for Children in Iran Initiative to be formally launched later this year, and is part of the overall collaboration between the Vice Presidency for Science and Technology and UNICEF Iran.
Pardis Technology Park, which is run under the auspices of the Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology is the most pioneering technology park in the Islamic Republic of Iran which aims to encourage and support hi-tech companies to increase their ability to compete in the international world market.
- 13 March 2019 - UNICEF Iran joins the private sector to improve the nutrition of mothers and children in disadvantaged areas
- اسفند 97 - همکاری یونیسف ایران و بخش خصوصی برای بهبود تغذیه مادران و کودکان در مناطق محروم
- بهمن 97 - ﻓﺮاﺧﻮان ﺻﻨﺪوق ﻧﻮآوري ﺟﻬﺎﻧﯽ ﯾﻮﻧﯿﺴﻒ ﻋﻠﻢ داده، ﯾﺎدﮔﯿﺮي ﻣﺎﺷﯿﻦ، ﻫﻮش ﻣﺼﻨﻮﻋﯽ و راهﺣﻞﻫﺎي ﻓﻦ آوراﻧﻪ ﻣﺸﺎﺑﻪ
- دی 97 - ایران برنامه شهرهای دوستدار کودک را توسعه میدهد
- 17 Jan 2019 - The Islamic Republic of Iran expands the Child-Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI)