Mr. Alexander Fedulov, UNODC Iran Country Representative, presented UNODC achievements in Iran in the area of health to the members of the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences. The meeting, “Achievements of the Health System and International Organisations”, was held by the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences.
Mr. Fedulov presented UNODC achievements in Iran in the area of health, under the areas of drug use prevention, drug use disorder treatment and rehabilitation, and HIV prevention and care for people who use drugs and people in closed settings. He also gave a brief overview of the achievements including preparing and piloting of interventions guides, including programmes taken-up by national partners for scaling and countrywide implementation.
Mr. Fedulov stated that UNODC is mandated to make the world safer from drugs and crime and is the custodian of five UN conventions on drugs and crime. He explained that UNODC Country Office in Iran was established in 1999 and is now celebrating its 20th anniversary. He acknowledged that since its establishment in Tehran, under the UNODC spirit of a balanced approach, health related programmes have been an integral part of the programme in the country.
The meeting took stock of joint achievements of Iranian national partners and international organisations working in Iran in the past 40 years. Other presenters in the meeting were representatives from WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNAIDS Secretariat, UNDP and UNHCR.
- بهمن 97 - ارائه دستاوردهای حوزه سلامت درنشستی پیرامون نظام سلامت و سازمان های بین المللی توسط دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد در ایران
- دی 97 - بازدید گروه دوبلین کوچک از نمایشگاه دائمی پلیس مبارزه با مواد مخدر جمهوری اسلامی ایران
- 16 Jan 2019 - Mini Dublin Group (MDG) visit to Permanent Exhibition of Anti-Narcotics Police of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- آذر 97 - حمایت سفارت استرالیا از برنامه های معیشت جایگزین دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد در ایران
- 16 Dec 2018 - Australian Embassy Supports Alternative Livelihood Programme of UNODC Iran