UN Secretary-General António Guterres has made proposals to reform the United Nations since the beginning of his term in January 2017. To improve the delivery of our mandate, the United Nations is making sweeping changes in the following areas:
Development. The 2030 Agenda will require bold changes to the UN development system for the emergence of a new generation of country teams, centred on a strategic UN Development Assistance Framework and led by an impartial, independent and empowered resident coordinator.
Management. A new management paradigm for the Secretariat and a United Nations that empowers managers and staff, simplifies processes, increases transparency and improves on the delivery of our mandates.
Peace and Security. The overarching goals of the reform are to prioritize prevention and sustaining peace; enhance the effectiveness and coherence of peacekeeping operations and special political missions and move towards a single, integrated peace and security pillar.
Please check out this website for more information: https://reform.un.org/
- 14 Feb 2019 - Tehran ICH Centre Second International Photography Competition "Intangible Cultural Heritage and Youth" Second Call for Entries
- 14 Feb 2019 - UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office supported the first international workshop on “Earthen architecture, World Heritage City of Yazd: Conservation Problems and Challenges” held on 10-16 February 2019
- 13 Feb 2019 - The United Nations Dispute Tribunal (UNDT) Vacancy Announcement
- 5 Feb 2019 - Briefing on UN (UN4U) for Mesbah Elm high school students
- بهمن 97 - معرفی سازمان ملل متحد برای دانش آموزان دبیرستان مصباح علم