Tehran, 25 February 2019 – Mr. Alexander Fedulov, UNODC Iran Country Representative, and Brigadier General Lotf-Ali Bakhtiyari, Head of the Islamic Republic of Iran Amin Police University met and discussed mutual interests in the areas of transnational organized crimes, crime prevention and criminal justice.
Brigadier General Bakhtiyari provided information on the organizational structure of Amin Police University, its faculties and training centers. He shared details on mandates of the University on educating and training professional police officers, competent in serving the country and carrying duties as police forces.
Mr. Fedulov underlined the unique characteristics of UNODC Country Partnership Programme 2015-2019 in the Islamic Republic of Iran and called it a modernized document, prepared in line with the national policy, operational measures, domestic requirements and international developments. He praised the efforts made by Amin Police University and referred to transnational organized crimes, crime prevention, criminal justice, terrorism and women police as mutual interests to establish collaboration with UNODC.
During the meeting, Dr. Mohebbi, Director on Research and Innovation, Brigadier General Helali, Head of Faculty of Criminal Investigation, Dr. Shaygan, Head of Faculty Women Police and Colonel Javadi, Head of Amin International Training Center exchanged their views.
UNODC Iran Country Representative visited the central library, sport complex and Directorate of Research and Innovation of Amin Police University where the encyclopedia of Police and a number of researches were presented.
For further information, please contact:
Mehraj Singh (Mr.), Programme Associate, UNODC Iran
Tel.: (+98-21) 8887 8377-81,
Fax: (+98-21) 88796700,
- 10 July 2019 - UNODC Arranges Official Visit to the Customs Dogs Centre
- تیر 98 - هماهنگی دفتر مقابله با مواد مخدر و جرم سازمان ملل متحد به منظور بازدید رسمی از مرکز سگ گمرک
- تیر 98 - گزارش جهانی مواد مخدر 2019: 35 میلیون نفر در سر تا سر دنیا از اختلالات مصرف مواد مخدر رنج می برند در حالی که تنها یک نفر از 7 نفر به درمان دسترسی دارد
- 26 June 2019 - UNODC remains committed to supporting all countries to work together, promote balanced, health- and rights-based approaches to drug challenges-Fedotov
- تیر 98 - تعهد سازمان ملل متحد به حمایت از تمام کشورها به منظور همکاری و ارتقای رویکردهای متوازن، سلامت مدار به چالش های مواد مخدر