TEHRAN -The UN Information Center (UNIC) in Tehran held a workshop on “Finding UN Information and Documentation” for more than 25 students of law, from Islamic Azad University, Tehran North Branch on 10 June 2019 at the UNIC office in Tehran.
UNIC Public Information Assistant Ms Nazanin Ghaemmaghami addressed the participants on how to retrieve UN documentation and information from the United Nations Iran website as well as the former UNIC and UN websites during the workshop. She focused on achievements and the history of the UN, Member States, recently revamped webpage of the Member States on the Record, contribution to UN regular budget, and the main organs of the biggest international organization.
Students got familiar with the structure of the UN document symbols as well as the structure of a UN resolution.
Persian copies of the UN Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN System Chart were distributed among participants.
Dr Sakineh Babri Gonbad the Professor of Islamic Azad University, Tehran North Branch, who organized the program found the workshop very useful and hoped that they can have more cooperation with UNIC.
- 17 June 2019 - World loses 24 billion tons of fertile soil, annually – Guterres
- خرداد 98 - از بین رفتن 24 میلیارد تن خاک حاصلخیز هر سال در جهان
- 11 June 2019 - Sustainable development: within reach in Iran, Asia and the Pacific
- خرداد 98 - توسعه پایدار: دست یافتنی در ایران و آسیا - اقیانوسیه
- 10 June 2019 - UN-Iran Partnership Historical Photos, Documents Exhibited in Mahabad