The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a recruitment initiative for talented, highly qualified professionals to start a career as an international civil servant with the United Nations Secretariat. It consists of an entrance examination and professional development programmes once successful candidates start their career with the UN.
For the 2019, Iran is among the countries that are invited to take part in the YPP.
- ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications will be accepted through 21 July.
For more information click Here.
- 18 July 2019 - Over 820 million people suffering from hunger; new UN report reveals stubborn realities of ‘immense’ global challenge
- تیر 98 - بیش از 820 میلیون انسان از گرسنگی رنج می برند؛ گزارش جدید سازمان ملل متحد حقایق دیرپا این معضل کلان جهانی را فاش می کند
- 18 July 2019 - “Global Citizenship” and Nelson Mandela
- تیر 98 - شهروندی جهانی و نلسون ماندلا
- 18 July 2019 - Roundtable discussion on Mandela’s immortal views on peace and dialogue