The Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea of the Office of Legal Affairs of the United Nations (“OLA/DOALOS”), is now accepting applications for the following two Fellowship Programmes:
- The 2020 session of the United Nations – The Nippon Foundation Fellowship; and
- The 2020 session of the United Nations – The Nippon Foundation Critical Needs Fellowship.
Additional information on the United Nations – The Nippon Foundation Fellowship Programme is available on the Fellowship website: www.un.org/depts/los/nippon and additional information on the United Nations – The Nippon Foundation Critical Needs Fellowship is available on the Fellowship website: www.un.org/Depts/los/critical.
The deadline for the submission of applications for both Fellowships is 13 September 2019.
For more information click Here.
- 15 September 2019 - On Democracy Day, UN Chief urged all governments to respect right to active, substantive and meaningful participation
- شهریور 98 - فراخوان گوترش برای احترام به حق مشارکت فعال، اثربخش و مفید به مناسبت روز مردم سالاری
- 12 September 2019 - New UN report: Scientists call for urgent, targeted action to avoid reversing the development gains of recent decades - New relationship between people and nature is needed as climate change and biodiversity loss threaten progress
- شهریور 98 - گزارش جدید سازمان ملل متحد: فراخوان دانشمندان برای اقدام هدفمند در راستای اجتناب از معکوس شدن دستاوردهای توسعه
- 12 September 2019 - UN Chief: South-South cooperation offer a pathway to accelerate progress that leaves no one behind