TEHRAN, 16 July 2019 (UNIC) - Nelson Mandela devoted his life to the service of humanity — as a human rights lawyer, a prisoner of conscience, an international peacemaker and the first democratically elected president of a free South Africa.
On his birthday, every year, we invite you to mark Nelson Mandela International Day by making a difference in your communities. Everyone has the ability and the responsibility to change the world for the better! Mandela Day is an occasion for all to take action and inspire change. This year is also the start of the Nelson Mandela Decade of Peace (2019 – 2028).
- 19 August 2019 - Protect humanitarians from harm - Guterres
- مرداد 98 - فراخوان گوترش برای حفظ امنیت امدادگران
- 18 August 2019 - The Republic Of Korea and UNIDO Support the Development of Sustainable Settlements for Afghan Refugees in Iran
- مرداد 98 - حمایت مالی کره جنوبی از طرح سه ساله یونیدو برای توسعه پایدار مهمان شهرهای پذیرای پناهندگان افغان در ایران
- 15 August 2019 - Educational workshop on peace and international security